We shared this recipe with our friends at 180 Nutrition as we’ve been experimenting in the kitchen with their awesome new products: Whey Protein Isolate, Peruvian Cacao and Madagascan Vanilla.
This pudding can be made as a snack, breakfast or dessert. Super healthy and delicious. No nasties in sight. Gluten free, dairy free, paleo friendly and packed full of nutrients and protein to keep you fuller for longer. We love quinoa as a base as it’s packed full of protein and fibre.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
1/2 cup quinoa
2 teaspoons 180 Peruvian Cacao
2 dessert spoons coconut syrup or rice malt syrup
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 can coconut cream
2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
1 teaspoon 180 Madagascan Vanilla
Pinch sea salt
1 scoop 180 Whey Protein Isolate
To Serve: mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- Combine all ingredients, except the Whey Protein Isolate, in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 25-30 minutes, stirring often particularly towards the end to prevent the mixture from sticking to the bottom of the saucepan.
- Add a little water if needed.
- Turn off heat and then stir through the scoop of 180 Whey Protein Isolate.
- Serve with mixed berries. Enjoy!
Click here for tips on how to cook quinoa perfectly every time.
For more easy and healthy recipes like this one, join our Highway to Health 21-day program.